Univerge Blue Sip Trunking
Cost savings plus simplified, scalable, and flexible architecture
UNIVERGE BLUE SIP TRUNKING is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and streaming media service by which NEC delivers telephone and unified communications features.
- An efficient, flexible, and low-cost alternative to traditional telephone lines and gateways.
- Delivered over an inexpensive broadband connection.
- Centralizes control of communications network.
- Voice and data are combined on a single line to optimize bandwidth and improve quality of service.
With UNIVERGE BLUE SIP TRUNKING businesses are able to eliminate costly hard-wired Public Switch Telephone Network (PSTN) trunk connections and gateway.
- Quickly add new digital lines to meet business needs.
- Yields significant cost savings as compared to traditional PSTN lines.
- Offers a quick return on investment.
- Integrates traditional phone services with cloud-based features.
- Sends caller ID information for the provisioned main number registered with local Public Safety Answering.
- Point (PSAP) for 911 calls.
UNIVERGE BLUE SIP TRUNKING allows a business to implement just what is required to avoid over-provisioning so the number of channels can be rapidly expanded or reduced based on demand.
- Access to a customer portal to manage trunks from anywhere with Internet access and set rules to reroute calls in certain instances to help ensure no calls are missed.
- Offers a level of scalability and flexibility to quickly adjust to traffic requirements.
- Provides unlimited local and continental long distance, reducing concern about overage charges.
- Least-cost routing allows a company to choose the path of outbound communications by price, enabling the routing of international calls through the cheapest service providers to save money.
- Helps to ensure quicker handling and response to 911 calls through the ability to send caller ID information for the provisioned main number registered with the local PSAP.
A simple, yet comprehensive test provides the current capacity of a business’s existing broadband circuit. In some cases, additional bandwidth may be required to maintain superior call quality and support new unified communications features.
- Each SIP Trunk (or ‘call path’) can support one phone call.
- The number of SIP Trunks a business requires is determined by the maximum number of concurrent external phone calls that will occur per location.
Smarter Delivery Of Your Telephony
And Unified Communications
Advanced protection against malware, viruses, phishing, and hackers
24/7 support from live experts EVERY time you call
Built to help healthcare, legal services and financial firms stay compliant
Ready when you are, whether you’re in the office or working remotely
30+ integrated apps that are easy to add as your business grows